Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back on Track!

I'm back! Yes, I could be the world's worst blogger! After much grief from friends about my lack of commitment and dedication to my blog, I'm back on track.
Since my last posting, we have had some memorable and exciting days here in California. One of which was a visit from Deidre, one of my best friends from North Dakota and fellow former MBA classmate. We were able to spend a day together in San Diego. It was a great trip of lunch at a restuarant overlooking the beautiful beach, a stroll at the beach, and she finally met Miles and Mico. It was a nice trip and I loved seeing her smiling face and her positive attitude. Thanks so much for the visit!




We celebrated Mico's 5th birthday on Easter weekend. We had his birthday party at a park by our home. We invited his cousins and we had a barbaque. It was my first time hosting a child's birthday party...wow! I took notes and will now know what to expect for next time. It was so much fun!

Another highlight of the past couple months was the Crop Walk for Hunger that Dean's employer sponsored. The walk was 2.1 miles around the downtown area of Escondido. It was a fun outing with Dean, Miles, Mico, Scout, and myself. The boys were little troopers and hung in there for the whole 2.1 miles.

Ready to start the Crop Walk for Hunger


After the 2.1 Crop Walk for Hunger...



Until next time...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment