Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Visit

My mom and sister, Sharee, came out to San Diego for a much needed visit last week. They arrived last Saturday evening and stayed eight days at our place. I finally was able to show them my new world so far from Minnesota.



During their visit, we covered a lot of ground from going to the beach to watch sunsets to shopping in downtown San Diego. Some of the many highlights of the trip was a tour of the U.S.S Midway Naval Ship at the harbor, lunch in Little Italy (excluding the weirdo man), dinner at Norte Mexican restaurant, and hanging out.

Scout was a big hit!


Their visit fell on my birthday which was the best gift of all and we had the boys, too. We started the day with a hike and then got ready and went shopping. We grilled steaks for dinner and drank margaritas. It was a blast!



It was a wonderful visit and was so hard to see them go. I mostly enjoyed just hanging out at our home and laughing. I miss them so much already.








3 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had such a good time!!! I hope your birthday was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family! Hope you had a great birthday! Call me soon;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Angie, keep going with the blog...it is fun to see recent pictures of you! I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you sometime in 2009.

    ReplyDelete